Lego Mindstorms NXT !Patch! Sensors
Nerd. Geek. Techie.
We’ve been called all of these things. And worse. But it really doesn’t bother us because we don’t care about labels.
We call ourselves INNOVATORS.
We build hardware for the Lego NXT Mindstorms system. Some of it is really cool, some a little mundane. All of it is for engineers, scientists and those aspiring to be.
Thermal Infrared Sensor
- Measures and detects temperatures from a distance.
- Reads object temperatures between -70C and 380C.
- High accuracy of 0.5C and resoultion 0.02C.
- Detects object surface temperature and ambient temperature.
- Fast, long distance wireless communications for the NXT.
- Communicate Far: Send data over 1 KM away.
- Communicate Fast: High speed communication between NXT’s and other devices.
- Communicate Wide: Talk to multiple NXTs, other devices and robots.
- Communicate Easily: Minimal configuration.
- Advanced options for secure and mesh networking.
- Sends GPS coordinates to your robot and calculates navigation information.
- Powerful navigational calculators that can be used to navigate to target coordinates.
- Hooks directly into NXT sensor ports.
- Easy to Program in NXT-G, RobotC, NXC, and Lejos.
- Power your system with nothing but the sun!
- Plugs directly into the back of the NXT.
- One panel can power up to two motors.
- Easy to get setup and be running.
- Pressure sensor for Mindstorms NXT.
- Plugs directly into your NXT sensor ports.
- Adapter for Lego Pneumatic kits included.
- Widest pressure range: 250 kPa (30 PSI) or 500 kPa (70 PSI).
- Easily incorporated into datalogging experiments in chemistry, physics, and engineering.