The Scorpion XXL [Driver Motor 25A]
The Scorpion XXL contains the following features:
- 20A continuous current (45A peak) each on Left and Right channels.
25A continuous current with fan cooling
- 6.0V to 28V battery voltage
- Full current limiting and over temp limiting. Nearly blow proof!
- Size: 3.27” x 2.27” x .5”
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52g) with servo leads but without enclosure
- Two R/C input leads and one pin header for:
- Steering/Throttle or Left/Right Control – fully reversible H-bridge channels
- Flip Control – reverses controls if robot is flipped over (optional)
- 2 Indicator LEDs for Left/Right speed and direction. A status LED shows the R/C signal status and other information
- Left/Right channel mixing or separate channel control option
- Brake/Coast at zero speed option
- Linear/Exponential steering response option
- Lipo battery cutoff option
- Switching style 5V regulator eliminates battery voltage worries and provides increased current on the 5V rail for the newer 2.4GHz radio receivers. Works without jumpers from 6V to 28V
- Receiver battery eliminator circuit (BEC) standard – may be disabled. This can provide up to 200 mA of current at 5V to the RC receiver and other attached electronic circuits.
- Failsafe shuts off motors if R/C signal is lost
- Calibration function to match Scorpion to your radio or other signal source – settings stored in EEPROM
- FLASH-based microcontroller with upgradeable software via in-circuit programming header
- Remote power switch connections to turn unit off without breaking the main power connection